Print: TMNA Software Engineer
JOB TITLE: Software Engineer
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Tacoma, WA
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Software engineer responsibilities will include development, writing code, and documenting functionality.
A prospective applicant should be team-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent time management, prioritization, and communication skills. It is essential this individual be disciplined and highly ethical as well as represent the professional image of TagMaster North America at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
The software engineer should be team-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent time management and prioritization skills. It is essential this individual be disciplined and highly ethical as well as represent the professional image of TagMaster North America at all times.
Qualified applicants should possess:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes Software Engineer
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience with test-driven development
Salary or Hourly Position
Compensation DOE – Bonus based on company and individual performance – Dental Insurance – Paid vacation/sick time
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, TagMaster North America provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
If you are a self‐starter and like working in a fast‐paced, dynamic environment, we would like to hear from you.
Principals only, No Recruiters please. Do not contact with unsolicited services or offers.
About TagMaster North America, Inc.:
TagMaster North America, Inc. is the leading provider of long-range and high performance Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions for Automated Vehicle Identification (AVI) and rail bound transportation. Convenient and efficient RFID solutions from TagMaster NA can increase security and decrease environmental impact. www.tagmasterna.com