Product Return Policy Information
TMNA understands that at times products may be required to be returned for credit, exchange or repair. TMNA’s policies and processes to follow for various types of returns are below.
If you made a purchase from one of our partners, check the packing slip or the partner’s website for return or exchange information. Items purchased from a partner may not be returned or exchanged through the TagMaster return center with the exception of warranty claims.
Issuance of a Return Authorization number from TMNA does not constitute a guarantee of full or partial refund or exchange to the customer. TMNA reserves the right to make the final determination of refund allowance upon inspection of product received.
Products being Returned under Warranty:
TagMaster warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. If the product warranty period has expired or the product is not covered by an Extended Service Contract, it will be repaired at standard time and material rates.
New Products not being Returned under Warranty:
New products that are unused and complete with all original manufacturer boxes and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories, and any other documentation included with the original shipment, may be returned for a credit or product exchange upon prior authorization by TMNA. The purchaser must request a Return Authorization (RA) number by printing the Return Form: TagMaster NA Return Form and FAX it to “TagMaster Customer Service” at (253) 238-7762. Goods received without a return authorization will be rejected and the product will be returned to customer via surface transportation, freight collect.
A restocking fee will be assessed as a percent of invoiced product cost. Below are the timelines for requesting a Return Authorization from TMNA and also the associated restocking fee. All days referenced are calendar days: Within 1-30 days of invoice date = 25%
TMNA reserves the right to reject credit or exchange requests for a product that is no longer manufactured or offered for sale by TagMaster. In addition, TMNA reserves the right to deduct the cost of repairs, replacement of any missing items or other reasonable costs required to return the goods to a saleable condition. This will be in addition to applicable restocking fees.
>New products older than 30 days from invoice date will not be considered for Return.
>Used Products not being Returned for Warranty
>Return Requests for used products will not be considered for Return.
>Requesting a Return or Exchange
1. Print the Return Form: TagMaster NA Return Form
2. Fill out the Return Form COMPLETELY.
3. Fax the Return Form to “TagMaster Customer Service” at (253) 238-7762.
4. Please have the following information available to provide to the Customer Service Representative. At a minimum, TMNA cannot process a return request without the required information listed below:
- Contact name, phone number, and email address
- Company name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country
- Company PO number for the order
- Original TMNA invoice date and number
- TMNA sales order number (listed on invoice)
- Your TMNA customer number (listed on invoice)
- TMNA product part number, quantity, and serial number for each product being requested for return
- Reason for Return / Description of fault
5. Once request is approved, TagMaster Customer Service will contact you to provide the RA number and return instructions, including shipping address.
General Return Instructions:
RA numbers are valid for 30 days from date of issue and for only the specific product part numbers, serial numbers, and quantities listed on the RA. Any products received by TMNA after the 30-day valid dates of the RA or which were not included on the RA will automatically be refused and returned to the customer via surface transportation, freight collect.
All shipments returned to TMNA require that the RA number be clearly marked on the outside of the packaging and the accompanying paperwork included or the shipment will be refused and returned to the customer via surface transportation, freight collect.
All products being returned as new must be 100% complete with all original manufacturer boxes and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
Customer is solely responsible for insuring the products for return.