For System Integrators
- Easy to install, with flexible integration and the ability to support variable Wiegand, RS232, RS485, and TCP/IP integration
- Cost-effective with low TCO and high ROI
- Standalone capabilities
- Remote access to IP-based web interface
For HOA Members
- Convenient, hands-free access
- Increase security
- Increase community value
- Designate resident lanes
- Reduce wait times at the gate
- Reliable vehicle identification with the ability to restrict access to unauthorized users
- Manage guests and community vendors
A gated community heightens security and increases home values. Our automatic vehicle identification systems for gated communities optimize security, reliability and convenience for residents, reduce wait times at the gate, and allow residents to easily manage guests and community vendors.
Using long-range RFID technology, LPR technology, or a combination of both, our systems can identify vehicles entering and exiting the gated community, and allow you to restrict access to unauthorized users.
TagMaster NA’s hands-free AVI means homeowners won’t have to stop at the gate to manually enter credentials onto a keypad or interact with a guard, allowing users to experience all the perks of secure, gated entry, while preserving the convenience and expediency of hands-free access.